High-performance 1G CNOS management switch
- Separate CLI traffic for simple and reliable dedicated access
- CNOS features for the management network
- Excellent for SMB 1GbE data applications
- Hot-swap, redundant power and fans with data center airflow options that match the data channel switches
- Lenovo XClarity Administrator for single-pane-of-glass server, storage, and network management
- 1G cloud-enabled switch
- Ideal switch for low-speed out-of-band networking management and SMB aggregation workloads. Cloud Network Operating System (CNOS) features on this 1G Ethernet ThinkSystem RackSwitch bring intelligent networking to your low-speed applications. The NE0152T delivers low-speed ports at low TCO and high performance.
OOB network management
With increasing connectivity speed and more application data on each port, reliable network access to management channels is more important than ever. Network Architects recommend separating CLI connections to an out-of-band (OOB) dedicated management network as a best practice. The 1GBase-T ThinkSystem NE0152T RackSwitch is designed to support this OOB management application with Lenovo CNOS. It is open, flexible and complements the ThinkSystem RackSwitch 1G-100G Ethernet family.
SMB ethernet network
Leverage advanced CNOS features including intelligent networking such as in-band telemetry for your SMB data centers. The 1GBase-T ThinkSystem NE0152T RackSwitch is a low-cost CNOS switch with high-end features, including airflow options and redundant / hot-swap power and fans. It is open, with partner plugins for third-party monitoring, analytics, automation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and SDN.