Customized, integrated HPC and AI solutions
- Optimized for reliability, interoperability, and maximum performance
- Industry-best technology
- Increased automation and built-in intelligence
- End-to-end solutions with end-to-end support
Solutions made simple
- Lenovo Scalable Infrastructure (LeSI) is a fulfillment framework for designing, manufacturing, integrating, and delivering data center solutions, with a focus on high performance computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) environments.
- Using best-recipe interoperability validation, rack-level testing and factory integration, Lenovo delivers innovative, tailored, and fully supported solutions. This enables clients to focus on maximizing time to production and delivering business value.
- LeSI includes a three-year warranty and offers solution level interoperability support while under warranty/maintenance. Interoperability support is based on a "best recipe" release of software and firmware levels that Lenovo warrants to work seamlessly together as a data center solution.
- Warranty services upgrades and post-warranty upgrades are available to ensure uninterrupted coverage to match the planned life of your system. Lenovo offers a wide range of flexible warranty maintenance upgrades and post-warranty maintenance agreements.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services designed to support the IT lifecycle of your Lenovo assets, to fully address your deployment needs, including:
Lenovo deployment services:
Basic hardware installation
Customized HPC deployment services
Lenovo data center infrastructure services:
- Data center best practices workshop
- Assessment of the thermal and electrical health of your data center
- Planning for power, cooling, and enery efficiency
- Installation services
In addition, Lenovo can provide Premium and Managed Support Services.