Affordable, all-purpose rack server for local/remote sites
- Flexible storage configurations
- Enterprise-class RAS features
- XClarity HW/SW/FW management suite
- Centralized, automated management
- Incorporates the latest processor, memory, storage, I/O, and networking technologies
- Industry-leading reliability and customer satisfaction (per independent industry surveys)
- Balanced features and scalability for greater value
- Shared components across the ThinkSystem portfolio for reduced parts inventory, quicker servicing, and higher availability
- Easy-to-use XClarity enterprise-class systems management that leverages industry standards, such as RedFish
- Highly energy-efficient, with ASHRAE A2 compliance, and A4 compliance (with limitations) for up to 45°C continuous operation
Essential and priced within reach
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550 dual-socket 2U rack server is ideal for small to large organizations that need performance, storage capacity, flexible I/O, and resiliency. With industry-leading reliability† and customer satisfaction‡, and designed to handle a wide range of workloads, SR550 cost-effectively performs complex analytics on structured and unstructured data, speeds transactional systems, and powers through collaboration workloads with ever-growing data sets and large files shared within an organization.
Flexible to grow with your businessSR550 offers numerous features to increase performance and flexibility. It features two Intel Xeon Scalable family CPUs, with 43 percent more cores, faster memory, increased I/O, and more storage capacity than the previous generation*. SR550 is available with up to 120TB of storage, a 50 percent increase. Software and hardware RAID with simple-swap hard drives make it easy to manage storage needs. SR550 also supports two internal M.2 boot drives, freeing up the other drive bays for additional storage capacity. Front USB 3.0 ports and optional front VGA simplify deployment and servicing. Plus, up to six PCIe adapter slots and several choices of optional 1GbE/10GbE LOM and NICs, 80 PLUS Platinum and Titanium PSUs, and continuous operation at 45°C, provide additional flexibility and cost savings.