Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
- Ideal first server
- Intel Xeon E3 v6 CPU & TruDDR4 ECC memory
- Enterprise-class storage and networking
- Quiet, energy efficient, and affordable
- A choice of Intel processor types
- Up to 64GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory
- Up to 40TB of HDD storage; up to 4.68TB of SSD storage
- Software RAID standard; optional hardware RAID
- Choice of network interface cards (NICs); up to 9 ports
- Support for client and server operating systems
Powerful, yet affordable
The Lenovo ThinkServer TS150 is the perfect first server for small and medium businesses, remote or branch offices, and retail environments. It uses the latest technologies to provide enterprise-class power. Intel Xeon E3-1200 v6 Series processors incorporate up to four cores, integrated graphics, and support for 64GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory. These features enable you to run larger workloads faster than before, and even virtual machines (VMs) for more efficient server usage. Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) built into the TS150 offers easy-to-use, industry-standard management tools for remote monitoring, updates, and repairs. The TS150 provides much higher performance than a premium desktop can offer for about the same price.
In addition to powerful Intel Xeon E3 processors, the TS150 offers a choice of Core i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors for those on a smaller budget. Flexible storage options include 5.25-inch optical/tape drives, 3.5-inch HDDs, and 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs. Up to 40TB of internal enterprise-class storage supports storage-intense workloads—such as office applications, web, e-mail and file/print serving—and provides growth capacity. Integrated software RAID to entry hardware RAID and Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory offer increased uptime. Multiple server operating systems are supported; client OS support enables retail/Point of Sale applications.