HP ProLiant Gen10 Ultra Micro Q8L01A Tower Server
HP ProLiant Gen10 Ultra Micro Q8L01A Tower Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
HP ProLiant Gen10 Ultra Micro Q8L01A Tower Server - Offer Price
- AMD OpteronTM X3421 Processor (2.1-3.4GHz/4 compute cores/8 graphic cores/2MB/12-35W)
- 1MB L2 Cache
8 GB DDR4 ECC PC4-2400T DDR4 UDIMM
- 2 DIMM Slots available (Max 32GB)
- 4 LFF(3.5inch) Non Hot Plug SATA ( Max 4 x 4TB )
- Embedded Marvell 88SE9230 PCIe to SATA 6Gb/s Controller (RAID 0 / 1 / 10 )
- NO ODD / NO HDD
- 200W Non-Hot Plug
- Non-Redundant Power Supply
- Embedded Broadcom BCM5720 Dual Port Gbe LOM
- VGA Port
- 2 display ports (rear)
- USB 3.0 (2 front 2 rear)
- ClearOS preloaded
- 1 Year NBD Support
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 AMD X3421 2.1Ghz 8GB RAM SATA Ultra Micro Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allow easy management, installation and upgrades. HPE MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that is pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphic software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
Unique Server Design with Worry-free Serviceability
• The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
• Compact, easy to use and can be placed in almost any location with its compact design.
• HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
• Dual display ports capable of 4K resolution video display for increased flexibility.
• AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 boosts up your graphics experience by offering the new generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture, OpenCL 2.0 support, three 4K res. displays at 60 Hz and many more.