HP ProLiant ML110 Gen10 P03684-375 Tower Server
HP ProLiant ML110 Gen10 P03684-375 Tower Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
HP ProLiant ML110 Gen10 P03684-375 Tower Server - Offer Price
- Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 (1.7GHz/8-core/11 MB/85W)
- 16GB DDR4 - 2666 Registered Memory
- 6 DIMM Slots (Max 192 GB)
- 5 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots
- HPE Smart Array S100i SR Gen10 SW RAID (RAID 0/1/10/5 )
- NO ODD
- 1 x 550W ATX Power Supply
- Embedded 2-Port 1GbE HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter
- VGA Port
- iLO Management port
- 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports
- HPE iLO 5 ASIC
- 3years Next business day response
Are you searching for a tower server with exceptional value to meet the requirements of your small-to-midsized business? The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced tower with performance, expansion, and growth at an affordable price. It meets most small- and mid-sized businesses’ needs as well as accelerates your business compute. The ProLiant ML110 Gen10 is a single processor tower form factor that can also be placed in a rack server cabinet using 4.5U of rack space. It includes up to five PCIe slots with room to grow with eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It provides six DDR4 DIMM slots supporting HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server also offers optional redundant fan and redundant power supply to satisfy automatic fail-over needs, making this the ideal server for small- to mid-sized businesses and remote offices and branch offices.
Right-sized, With the Balance of Performance To Meet Growing SMB Requirements
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, and affordable that can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small- to mid-sized business.
- Supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable Processors operating with speeds of up to 3.6 GHz and up to 14 cores offering improved performance.
- Supports up to two optional graphic processing units (GPUs) allowing one double wide and one single wide card to boost performance in graphic and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications such as financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
- The embedded HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for SATA disk drives supports boot, data and media needs. These enhanced HPE Smart Array Controllers provide the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment, as well as operate in both SAS and HBA modes.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS Software from Hewlett Packard Enterprise that is just right for you at no upfront cost.