Dell Poweredge R430 Rack Server with E5-2620v4 Processor
Dell Poweredge R430 Rack Server with E5-2620v4 Processor - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
Dell Poweredge R430 Rack Server with E5-2620v4 Processor - Offer Price
- FORM FACTOR – 1U R430 Rack Server Rack Server
- Processor:Intel Xeon E5-2609v4(1.7GHz/8-core/20MB/85W) Series
- RAM: 1X8 GB DDR4 Memory
- Max HDD Scalability: upto 4 Drives (3.5inch) Hot Plug Drive
- 1X inbuilt (550W)power supply
- Hard disk:1X300GB SAS (2.5 inch with 3.5 inch carrier) 10K RPM
- RAID InBuilt:RAID 0 1 5 (H730)+1GB CACHE
- Warranty:3 Yrs. Pro-Support & Mission Critical/ 24x7 4Hr Onsite
Peak 2-socket performance in a compact package
Delivering peak 2-socket performance to space-constrained data centers, the PowerEdge R430 is a short-depth (24") entry rack server. It is an excellent fit for a wide range of workloads, including:
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Surveillance and site security
The R430 is also highly attractive as a dedicated backup or development server.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with systems management features that automate your PowerEdge server lifecycle management tasks.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROI by automating OS deployment, server configuration and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.
Deliver peak performance:
Drive powerful performance across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family, with up to 22 cores per processor. Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots that allow you to grow memory capacity over time
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and draws up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Up to 10 high-IOPS 2.5" hard drives and two PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2