Lenovo IBM TS4300 Tape Library
Lenovo IBM TS4300 Tape Library - PRICE | REVIEW | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI | TELANGANA
Lenovo IBM TS4300 Tape Library - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
Standalone tape automation solution
- 3U tape library supporting the latest Linear Tape (LTO) technology
- Outstanding capacity, performance, & reliability for cost-effective backup, restore, & archive for midrange storage environments
- Remote library management through web-based interface
- Increase cartridge and drive capacity as needed with the modular design
- Scale vertically with up to seven modules, with expansion for LTO Ultrium 8, 7, and 6 cartridges
- Supports WORM cartridges to enhance data protection and provides library-managed encryption with IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Speed deployment and simplify management with an embedded, open-source software architecture
- Keep data securely stored long-term, while helping reduce the costs associated with data center space and utilities
Scalable tape library
- Requirements for secure, long-term data retention—especially in the financial services, healthcare and life sciences industries—are common and increasingly stringent, with data volumes growing massively as a result. Tape storage offers a less costly long-term storage option than disk drives or flash. And data stored on tape kept offline, or on write once media, is nearly invulnerable to hacking.\
- IBM TS4300 Tape Library is a high-density, highly scalable, easy-to-manage tape library designed to keep data securely stored long-term, while helping reduce the costs associated with data center space and utilities. Its modular design enables users to increase cartridge and drive capacity as needed.
- Built around a 3U-high modular base library, TS4300 can scale vertically with up to seven modules (including the base library), with expansion for Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium cartridges (LTO 6, 7, and 8) drives and redundant power supplies. A single robot manages all modules in the stack.
- In a seven-module configuration, TS4300 offers a capacity of more than 270 LTO cartridges. A wizard for installation and configuration enables users to install, expand and service the library without special training.
Get automatic control
To help meet security and compliance requirements, TS4300 supports write-once-read-many (WORM) cartridges to enhance data protection, and provides library-managed encryption with IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager. Also, improve business continuity with IBM TS4300 Tape Library-supported features like automatic control-path and datapath failover to provide automatic control in the event of a loss of a host adapter or control path.