Most next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) focus heavily on enabling application control, but little on their threat defense capabilities. To compensate, some NGFW’s will try to supplement their first-generation intrusion prevention with a series of non-integrated add-on products. However, this approach does little to protect your business against the risks posed by sophisticated attackers and advanced malware. Further, once you do get infected, they offer no assistance in scoping the infection, containing it, and remediating quickly.
Stop more threats with our fully integrated next-generation firewall (NGFW) appliance. The 4100 Series’ 1-rack-unit size is ideal at the Internet edge and in high-performance environments. It shows you what’s happening on your network, detects attacks earlier so you can act faster, and reduces management complexity.
What you need is an integrated, threat-centric next-generation firewall. One that not only delivers granular application control, but also provides effective security against the threats posed by sophisticated and evasive malware attacks.
The Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) is the industry’s first fully integrated, threat-focused NGFW. It delivers comprehensive, unified policy management of firewall functions, application control, threat prevention, and advanced malware protection from the network to the endpoint.
It can be deployed on Cisco Firepower 2100 Series, 4100 Series, and 9300 appliances to provide a performance and density optimized NGFW security platform for Internet edge and other high-performance environments.
- Stop more threats – both known and unknown – with the industry’s most effective threat protection
- Gain more insight into and control over the users, applications, devices, threats, and vulnerabilities in your network
- Detect earlier and act faster by shrinking malware time to detection from months down to hours and enable quicker remediation
- Reduce Complexity and simplify your operations by consolidating all security functions into a single management interface
- Get more from your network by integrating with other Cisco security and network solutions