Efficient visibility and control.
View, manage and update systems across the enterprise with affordable, full-featured KVM and KMM solutions.
Extend your view across the infrastructure
Simplify administration, reduce cable clutter and minimize server downtime with Dell keyboard, video, mouse (KVM) and keyboard, monitor, mouse (KMM) solutions. From a single console, you can perform large-scale updates and manage up to 1,024 local and remote servers running various operating systems. And with compact designs, you can conserve valuable rack space in your data center.
Dell KVM and KMM solutions are designed to give you maximum flexibility and control with:
- Your choice of analog and digital KVM models with multiple connectivity options
- KVM tiering support for managing 8 to 1,024 servers
- Space-saving 1U KVM and KMM designs
Dell Digital KVMs
Maximize system control and productivity across the enterprise with Dell Digital KVMs offering KVM over IP management with full remote functionality and extensive connectivity. Available in 8-port, 16-port and 32-port models, Dell Digital KVMs offer:
- Scalability with tiering support: Connect multiple KVMs and manage 8 to 1,024 servers.
- Single-console management: Configure and access KVMs and SIPs through the local interface or using the onboard web interface (OBWI) in a browser-based session.
- Full remote functionality: Control servers and serial-attached devices at near-local performance.
- Multiple connectivity options: Support various server connections through server interface pods (SIPs), connect local USB devices and have true serial support to connect with Secure Shell (SSH) or Telnet-compliant software.
- Space efficiency: Save space with two installation options including zero-U side mount and 1U rackmount for easy installation with toolless rails.
- DSView software: Remotely access, monitor and control devices on multiple platforms at numerous locations. DSView software works with Dell Digital KVM appliances, Avocent serial console appliances, service processor gateways and power distribution units (PDUs).
- Password protection: Provide two-factor authentication of local and remote users with Common Access Card (CAC) support.
- High availability: Provide failover redundancy with dual power supplies in 16-port and 32-port models and with dual Gigabit Ethernet support.