Latest generation NX Windows NAS appliance:
Dell Storage NX network attached storage is an affordable NAS appliance harnessing the innovations of Windows Storage Server 2016.
The Dell Storage NX storage appliances are easy to use and manage through a familiar, central management interface for stand-alone or cluster configurations:
- OS pre-installed for easy deployment
- Optimized for file serving with Windows Storage Server 2016
- Clustering capabilities when using the NX3340
Rely on high speed and efficiency with NAS appliances built on 13th and 14th Generation PowerEdge rack mount server technology.
- The latest generation multi-core Intel Xeon processors
- Up to 64GB of memory and 192TB raw capacity (NX3240)
- Options for SATA, NL-SAS and SAS drives
Spend less time managing data and more time building your business using Microsoft System Center and the Remote Desktop for Administration feature in Windows Storage Server 2016 or the Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC9 or iDRAC8) Enterprise Edition to manage your data. In addition, you’re able to efficiently utilize NAS capacity resources and optimize your disk space with integrated features within the Dell Storage NX family, including:
- Data reduplication
- Thin provisioning
- DFS-R synchronization capabilities across limited bandwidth network connections in distributed and remote office environments
- Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) for SMB file shares that allows backup operations using snapshots of remote file shares supporting SMB-based server applications