Supports Faster Analytics Engines
The unique modular “book” design of the x3950 X6 accommodates multiple generations of processor and memory technology in the same chassis, delivering seamless scalability and maximum performance.
Fast application performance
- Agile design that's easy to upgrade
- Resilient platform that maximizes uptime
- Easy integration into virtual environment
- Maximum memory availability
- Fast application performance means immediate access to actionable information
- Agile system design provides the ability to upgrade processor and memory technology to the next generation, reducing acquisition cost significantly
- Resilient platforms maximize application uptime and promote easy integration in virtual environments
As businesses continue to expand into mobile and cloud arenas, mission-critical applications—and data center infrastructure—must do more. Superior IT solutions must easily scale-up for better performance, manage large masses of data, and make that crucial actionable insight available in real-time. It's a given that the volume of data you manage continues to grow, yet you remain constrained by a finite set of capital and operational resources. The Lenovo System x3950 X6, based on the sixth generation of Enterprise X-Architecture technology, helps you efficiently deliver better, more timely business results.
X6 platforms, with Intel Xeon processors E7-8800 v4 series, can produce up to 26 percent faster compute performance than the last-generation of X6 systems with last-generation processors.* The X6 portfolio delivers large application virtualization and decreases infrastructure costs and complexity. Now you can design faster analytics engines, rein in IT sprawl and deliver information with high reliability. X6 mission-critical servers are fast, agile and resilient.