Low Latency. Cloud-Ready.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Evolves with your business needs
- Save time and infrastructure costs
- Optimized for applications requiring high density, high bandwidth and low latency
- Create SDN with OpenFlow now and planned VXLAN support via software upgrade
- Support for 86 SFP+ ports with up to 94 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) SFP+ connections in a 2U form factor
- Future-proofed with ten 40 GbE QSFP+ ports, with little over 2:1 oversubscription between 10 GbE and 40 GbE ports
- Unified fabric port (UFP) allows a single SFP+ 10 GbE port to be configured or carved up into as many as four virtual ports
The feature-rich Lenovo RackSwitch G8296 includes 86 x SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports plus 10 x QSFP+ 40 GbE ports, providing sub-600ns latency in a flexible 2U switch. Clients can easily design large leaf and spine networks for a more modern east-west traffic pattern data center or provide server aggregation for multiple racks of 10 GbE servers. The G8296 also delivers exceptional power efficiency, reliability and serviceability with redundant power and fans standard. Plus with a superior 3-year warranty and software license term, it is an ideal enterprise data center choice.