Lenovo D3284 Direct Attached Storage
Lenovo D3284 Direct Attached Storage - PRICE | REVIEW | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI | TELANGANA
Lenovo D3284 Direct Attached Storage - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
Flexible Storage Platform
- Affordable high-density storage
- Works as server storage
- Attach to multiple hosts
- Chain multiple enclosures together
- Ideal for medium/large enterprise/HPC/Cloud DC
- 5U enclosure
- Dual 12Gb SAS ESMs per enclosure
- 3 universal 4x 12Gb mini-SAS HD connectors per enclosure
- Up to 84 3.5-inch drives per enclosure
- Daisy-chain 4 enclosures for up to 336 drives
- Direct-attach server storage (JBOD)
- Use a combination of high-capacity NL-SAS drives and high-IOPS/low-latency SSDs in the same enclosure
- Perfect for HPC, Tier-3 Cloud data centers, and medium-to-large enterprise data centers
- Hot-swappable components: all drives, 2x ESMs, 5x fans, 2x 80 Plus Platinum power supplies
- Compatible with all Lenovo ThinkServer and System x servers†
Mega Storage at a Great Price
The Lenovo Storage D3284 delivers high-density direct-attach storage. It supports mixing-and-matching different drive types for high performance, high capacity, or a combination of the two. Affordable high-density options, combining 7,200rpm NL-SAS hard disk drives (HDDs) with high-IOPS/low-latency SAS solid-state drives (SSDs), enable a multitiered storage infrastructure in a single enclosure or daisy-chain. It supports up to 4 enclosures in a single chain. Chains can be connected to up to three servers.
Affordable, High-Capacity, Flexible Storage
- High-capacity 3.5-inch NL-SAS drives offer up to 840TB of “cold” or archive storage in only 5U (that’s 1.5x the capacity of the HP D6000*), and up to 3.36PB in 20U, using four daisy-chained enclosures.
- SSDs (33.6TB/134.4TB) provide the extreme throughput necessary for the most I/O-intensive jobs, such as HPC, high-frequency trading (HFT), and caching. With up to 84 drives per enclosure and 336 per daisy-chain, there is plenty of room for multitiered drive types.
High Availability, High Density
- Hot-swap redundant components, including dual ESMs, dual 80 Plus Platinum power supplies, and five fans, provide the high availability needed for a high-density storage platform.
- D3284 is a key component of the Lenovo GPFS Storage Server and Lenovo Storage DX8200N Powered by NexentaStor.
- The high-density enclosure uses 1/3 less rack space than the equivalent number of drives in traditional 2U enclosures and fits in 1m deep racks, so it works with existing infrastructures. * As of this publication date.