PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server
PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
- Form Factor Mini-Tower Server
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1225V5 (3.30 GHz/4-core/8MB/80W)4 DIMMS Slots
- Max 64 GB Memory
- Memory: 1 X 8GB UDIMM 2400MT/s
- Hard Disk Drive: 1X1TB SATA (3.5 inch) 7.2k RPM Enterprise Hard drive
- Scalable upto 4 drives (3.5 inch) SATA
- Single 1 GIG lan
- Power Supply: 1X inbuilt (290W)
- No Operating System
- Onboard Raid
- DVD Writer4 PCIe Slots
- Warranty: 3 Years Seller Warranty 24×7 Support
- Low Price Guarantee
The PowerEdge T30 server, by storing and sharing information, helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and get more done in less time.
- Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images and videos due to “sneaker-net” file sharing. Users can share files and collaborate with central file storage to eliminate the headaches
of having multiple copies and versions of files spread out among users.
- Consolidate data, images and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations. With the storage capacity of a server, you can centrally store user data and
organize your stacks of DVDs, USB drives and external hard drives.
Compact and affordable design
With its compact size and low sound levels, the T30 easily installs in your small office/home office environment and operates non-disruptively.
- Unobtrusive home- and office-level acoustics: The small form factor and deskside acoustics allow you to install it virtually anywhere.
- Reduce storage and software costs: Help reduce expenses by loading your data onto the T30 and letting users share applications, avoiding the extra costs of additional external
- storage devices, cloud storage space and copies of software.
PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server - Specification
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1225 v5
Intel Pentium® G4400
H: 359.9 mm (14.17 in)
W: 175 mm (6.89 in)
D: 434.85 mm (17.12 in)
8MB cache on Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5
3MB on Pentium G4400
4 DIMM slots, up to 64GB DDR4 2133MT/s
1 PCIe x16 3.0
1 PCIe x16 3.0 (x4 speed)
1 PCIe x4 3.0
Software RAID: Intel Rapid Storage Controller 12.0
(supports SATA 6Gb/s or SATA 3Gb/s)
Up to 6 total SATA HDDs
(4 x 3.5" SATA HDD + 2 additional 2.5" SATA HDD (w/expansion kit and optional controller card)
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012; 2012 R2; 2016 (only on ECC configuration)
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® (only on Intel Xeon CPU)
Ubuntu Server 14.04/16.04