PowerEdge M640 Blade Server
PowerEdge M640 Blade Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
PowerEdge M640 Blade Server - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
- Processor : Up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors
Memory1 : 16 DIMMs in total Supports RDIMM /LRDIMM/AEP
Internal controllers : Software RAID S140 PERC9 H330 H730P
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem : HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 120GB
Drive Bays Front: Up to 2 x 2.5” SAS/SATA (HD/SSD) max 12.8TB
Rear ports: 2 x PCIe 3.0 (x8) mezzanine cards for M1000e
Mobility : OpenManage Mobile
OpenManage Integrations : Microsoft System Center
OpenManage Connections : Nagios Core and Nagios XI
High-performance modular compute with industry-leading density
Effectively meet dynamic business needs with the PowerEdge M640. This modular blade server is designed to scale out and enable increased performance – all inside a PowerEdge M1000e chassis. Get up to 16 Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor dual-socket compute nodes in a single chassis. The M640 is an outstanding match for data center workloads that benefit from high density and power efficiency, and for multi-server and clustered architectures.
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Anything as a service (Xaas)
- Private cloud
Speed IT transformation with the PowerEdge portfolio
Take the next step to modernize your data center with this modular compute platform. The PowerEdge M640 is a modular blade server built on a scalable business architecture that offers you choice and flexibility to meet performance demands easily.
- Scale compute resources with Intel Xeon Scalable processor that delivers a 27% increase in cores and a 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation.
- Gain exceptional flexibility with a universal backplane and a choice of 2 x M.2 (BOSS) or dual SD cards.
- Maximize storage with 16 DDR4 DIMM slots and support up to 1024GB maximum memory.