Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Rack Server
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Rack Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Rack Server - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
- Lenovo 2U rack server
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors (up to 44 cores per server)
- end-to-end 12Gbps RAID support
- up to eight front-mounted NVMe PCIe SSDs and up to four GPUs
- Up to 6x PCIe 3.0 on replaceable riser cards for multiple I/O configurations
Flexible, scalable, manageable, enterprise quality - for Robo
- Ideal for office use
- Office-quiet acoustics
- Compact size for deskside/under-desk usage
- Industry-leading storage capacity for 1P
- Features dual GbE
- Optional up to 2x 10GbE ports
- Supports internal M.2 SSD
- est-in-class physical security
- Enterprise-class storage and RAID support
- Enterprise systems management features
- Enterprise reliability and serviceability
- Supports full range of server OSes
Flexible and scalable
The Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 offers flexibility in configuration: a choice of processors, including enterprise-class Intel Xeon E3-1200 Processor v5 series, as well as Core i3 and Pentium processors. Up to 64GB of ECC 2133MHz DDR4 UDIMM memory capacity enables you to run larger workloads, complete them faster, and virtualize for more efficient server usage.
Storage options include combinations of 5.25-inch optical/tape drives, 3.5-inch HDDs, and 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs, plus support for an M.2 SSD. The 64TB of hot-swap SAS/SATA storage capacity is the industry’s largest for an entry tower server. The TS460 is ideal for storage-intense workloads and supports all major server operating systems for complete flexibility.
Enterprise quality and manageability
- Enterprise-quality features include an IPMI 2.0-compliant ThinkServer Management Module (TMM), WebUI support, Lenovo XClarity software for easy centralized management, and a dedicated Ethernet port for systems management.
- Availability and security options include hot-swap drives; 6Gb and 12Gb hardware RAID; hot-swap/redundant power; ECC memory; multiple 1Gb/10Gb Ethernet adapters with failover support; internal LTO tape, RDX cartridges, and rewritable DVDs for backup; and an optional TPM module.