HP Proliant DL360 Gen10 P08310-B21 Rack Server
HP Proliant DL360 Gen10 P08310-B21 Rack Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
HP Proliant DL360 Gen10 P08310-B21 Rack Server - Offer Price
- HPE DL360 Gen9 10 3104 1P / 8Gb / 4LFF India Svr
- Intel Xeon Bronze 3104 (1.7 GHz 6-core/8.25 MB/85W)
- HPE 8GB (1x8GB) Dual Rank x8 DDR4-2666 CAS-19-19-19 Registered Memory Kit
- 4 LFF Hot Plug Drive S100i embedded
- NO Optical drive
- Hot Plug Hot Swap
- 1 x HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen
- Power Supply Kit
- HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
- 2 x PCIe embedded
- Dedicated iLO Management port 1Gb
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (iLO5 ASIC chip)
Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. It supports the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores , along with 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB  with an increase in performance of up to 66% . With the added performance that 12 NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating essential server life cycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5. Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.