HP Proliant DL 380 GEN10 P06419-B21 Rack Server
HP Proliant DL 380 GEN10 P06419-B21 Rack Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
HP Proliant DL 380 GEN10 P06419-B21 Rack Server - Offer Price
- HPE DL380 Gen10 3104 1P 16G LFF Svr
- Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 (1.7GHz/6-core/11 MB/85W)
- HPE 16GB (1x16GB) Dual Rank x8 DDR4-2666 CAS-19-19-19 Registered Memory Kit
- 8 SFF(2.5inch) Hot Plug Drive
- HPE Smart Array S100i SR Gen10 SW RAID (RAID 0/1/10/5 ) - (supports only Sata HDD)
- NO Optical drive
- Hot Plug Hot Swap
- 1 x HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit
- HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
- Dedicated iLO Management port 1Gb
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (iLO5 ASIC chip)
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster5 restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.