HP Proliant DL380 Gen10 P06421-B21 Rack Server
HP Proliant DL380 Gen10 P06421-B21 Rack Server - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
HP Proliant DL380 Gen10 P06421-B21 Rack Server - Offer Price
- HPE DL380 Gen10 4114 1P 32G 8SFF Svr
- Intel Xeon Silver 4114 (2.2GHz/10-core/13.75MB/85W)
- HPE 32GB (1x32GB) Dual Rank x8 DDR4-2666 CAS-19-19-19 Registered Memory Kit
- 8SFF (32.5inch) Hot Plug Drive
- HPE P408i-a SR Gen10
- 1x96W Smart Storage battery
- NO Optical drive
- Hot Plug Hot Swap
- 1x HPE 800W Flex Slot
- Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit
- HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
- Dedicated iLO Management port 1Gb
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (iLO5 ASIC chip)
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment:
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.