Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server - PRICE | REVIEW | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI | TELANGANA
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
- Processor : Up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors up to 14 cores per processor
- Memory : 16 DDR4 DIMM slots
- Supports RDIMMS/LRDIMMS
- speeds up to 2666MT/s 512GB max
- Storage Controllers : Internal controllers: PERC H730P HBA330 H740P H330 Software RAID (SWRAID)S140
- External PERC (RAID): H840
- External HBAs (non-RAID): 12Gbps SAS HBA
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem: HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 120GB or 240GB
- Drive Bays : Up to 4 or 8 x 3.5” SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) max 96TB or up to 16 x 2.5” SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) max 61TB
- GPU : 1X NVIDIA NVS 310 or 1X NVIDIA Quadro P4000
Power Supplies : 495W 750W 1100W hot-plug PSU; Gold efficiency 450W Cabled AC PSU
- Dimensions : Form factor: Tower or rack
- Max depth: 594.82 mm
- Bezel : Optional Security bezel
- I/O and Ports : 2 x 1GbE LOM
- 9 x USB (5 x USB 2.0
- 4 x USB 3.0)
- Up to 5 PCIe Gen3 slots
Powerful, expandable and quiet:
Drive a wide variety of office workloads with flexible performance and capacity in a worry-free infrastructure.
Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform:
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
Workgroup collaboration and productivity
Mail and messaging
File and print serving
Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility:
Designed to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with next-generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5" or 16 x 2.5" drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated security:
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server - Specification
Up to two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 14 cores per processor
Optional Security bezel
16 DDR4 DIMM slots,
Supports RDIMMs and LRDIMMs,
speeds up to 2666MT/s,
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Dell Repository Manager
Dell System Update
Dell Server Update Utility
Dell Update Catalogs
2 X 1GbE LOM
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
1 x8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
290W cabled PSU