Dell New PowerEdge R6415 Rack Server
Dell New PowerEdge R6415 Rack Server - PRICE | REVIEW | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI | TELANGANA
Dell New PowerEdge R6415 Rack Server - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
- Processor : 1x Full AMD SP3 processor stack TDP up to 180W up to 32 cores
- Memory : 16 DDR4 DIMM slots
- Supports RDIMM LRDIMM
- Storage Controllers : Internal Controllers: PERC H330 H730p H740p HBA330
- Boot Optimized Storage System: HW RAID 2 x M.2 + Internal USB + Internal Dual SD Module
- External PERC (RAID): H840
- External HBAs (non-RAID): 12Gbps SAS HBA 12Gbps PERC9 or 10 series mini PERC x8 slot
- Drive Bays : Front drive bays: Up to 10 x 2.5" SAS/SATA/NVME or up to 8 x 2.5" SAS/SATA or up to 4 x 3.5" SAS/SATA HDD
- Power Supplies : Platinum 550W Bronze 450
- Dimensions : Depth:8x2.5” is 60.65cm (23.88 in.)
- 4x3.5” and 10X2.5” is 65.72cm (25.87 in.)
- Width:43.4 cm (17.09 in.)
- Height:4.28 cm(1.69 in)
- Embedded Management : iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller (no power capping) iDRAC Direct
- iDRAC REST API with Redfish
- Quick Sync 2 BLE/wireless module
High density for scale out workloads:
Dense scale-out 1U rack server with efficient single-socket design for low TCO. Ideal for dense virtualization and scale-out software-defined storage.
High-density compute for scale out workloads:
Bring high-density computing to your data center with the PowerEdge R6415. This efficient single-socket rack server is specially tuned for virtualization and scale-out software-defined storage. Benefit from rich storage performance with up to 10 NVMe drives. With the enterprise-class AMD EPYC™ processor, the R6415 provides up to 32 cores per processor while reducing bottlenecks with up to 1 terabyte of memory and 128 PCIe lanes.
- Dense software-defined storage
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management:
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72% with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist
Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware vSphere, Microsoft System Center and Nagios
Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management
Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection:
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down
Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers
Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor
Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run
Dell New PowerEdge R6415 Rack Server - Specification
1x Full AMD SP3 processor stack TDP, up to 180W, up to 32 cores
Optional LCD bezel or Security Bezel
8x2.5” is 60.65cm (23.88 in.)
4x3.5” and 10X2.5” is 65.72cm (25.87 in.)
16 DDR4 DIMM slots, Supports RDIMM, LRDIMM
Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution.
Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information.
Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.
2 X 1GbE LOM
iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller (no power capping)
iDRAC REST API with Redfish
Quick Sync 2 BLE/wireless module
OpenManage Enterprise (available soon)
Platinum 550W, Bronze 450W