Dell PowerVault TL1000 Tape Autoloader
Dell PowerVault TL1000 Tape Autoloader - PRICE | REVIEW | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI | TELANGANA
Dell PowerVault TL1000 Tape Autoloader - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
Simple, reliable backup at minimal cost:
Automate backups and save time with an affordable, high-density tape autoloader featuring a compact 1U design and remote management.
Easy, automated backup:
With remote management and time saving automation, the PowerVault TL1000 autoloader is an ideal choice to simplify large or frequent backups.
Convenient remote management Monitor and manage from anywhere using a web-based browser.
Time-saving automation Eliminate the need to manually load and unload single tape cartridges to save time and reduce the risk for error.
Fast installation Simply unpack and rack the unit, connect the SAS cable, load tape media and power on the TL1000 to get started.
Seamless integration Easily integrate the TL1000 into your network and use it with Windows or Linux operating systems.
Dependable, high-capacity storage:
- Deploy a reliable backup solution with exceptional storage density and efficiency.
- Back up more data in less space with nine cartridges in a compact 1U chassis.
- Efficiently add or remove cartridges with the removable tape magazine and support continuous operation when inserting or removing cartridges with the I/O station.
- Deploy a certified, tested and validated solution compatible with PowerEdge servers and select storage devices and supported by common independent software vendor (ISV) packages.
- Support lights-out operations for unattended, automated backup.
Dell PowerVault TL1000 Tape Autoloader - Specification
IPv6 Phase 1 & 2 Ready and DoD APL
Library-managed encryption is only available on LTO-6 and later generation TL1000 tape libraries.
Library-managed encryption enabled PowerVault TL1000 tape libraries can be purchased at point of sale only.
Library-managed encryption cannot be enabled on existing TL1000 tape libraries and the feature cannot be purchased after point of sale.
Environmental Operating Conditions
50 to 100.4 degrees F, 10 to 38 degrees C
20% to 80% RH (non-condensing)
1U form factor
Height: 44 mm (1.73 in)
Width (chassis/bezel): 445 mm (17.52 in)/483 mm (19.02 in)
Length: 850 mm (33.46 in)
Weight: 13 kg (28.66 lb)
Orientation: Horizontal only
Rack mount standard
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment