HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis
HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis - DEALER PRICE LIST | SPECIFICATION | HYDERABAD | CHENNAI
HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis - Offer Price
Call for Best Price
- Product Description : HPE Apollo k6000 - rack-mountable - 12U - up to 24 blades
Product Type : System cabinet
Form Factor : Rack-mountable - 12U
Supported Blades Qty : Up to 24
I/O Connectors : 2 x management
System Cabinet Features : Advanced Thermal Air Flow
Power Device : No power supply
Dimensions (WxDxH) : 17.6 in x 40.4 in x 20.9 in
Weight : 147 lbs
Need an easy to manage solution that can scale at your high performance computing (HPC) demands? The HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis is designed with density optimization and HPC solution integration in mind to address these demands. The new modular, fully integrated, and highly flexible chassis is designed to hold the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Gen10 compute servers to fit your specific HPC workloads. It accommodates up to 24 HPE ProLiant XL230k Gen 10 Server trays, redundant power and cooling, Ethernet and high speed fabric switches to address various HPC workload needs. It is a performance optimized, air-cooled solution that fits in customer’s space limitations. This solution offers outstanding configuration flexibility, simplified administration and rack-scale efficiency that lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) needed for mass scale HPC deployments.
Extreme Compute Capabilities with Flexibility:
- The HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis is a single 42U rack, 3 air-cooled chassis that take up only 36U and leave 6U for top of rack switches or other options. The chassis require 1.2m depth racks.
- This 12U chassis supports 24 front cold aisle accessible nodes and IO options suitable for HPC deployments.
High Density Solution That is Easy to Manage and Service:
HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis supports 6 Hot-plug redundant 2650W power supplies and fans for cooling top bin processor.
- Up to two high speed InfiniBand EDR or two Omni-Path fabric switches are supported for high bandwidth configurations that reduce cabling and reduces stranded ports.
- Provides an option for HPE Apollo 10GbE Pass Thru Modules for customers who want to use their favorite vendor top of rack switch or the HPE Apollo 10/40GbE Ethernet Switch that reduces cable complexity along with simplicity of servicing and managing.
- With integrated design, the reliability, accessibility, serviceability, and manageability are simplified.
HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis - Specification
HP Apollo 6000 server tray blank kit
12 dual rotor fan modules and 4 hot pluggable front fans to direct air to switch bays
Up to six (6) 2650W power supplies providing up to 15,900W of power for the chassis
This product is covered by a global limited warranty and supported by Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services and a worldwide network of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Authorized Channel Partners (may vary by region).
Hardware diagnostic support and repair is available for three years from date of purchase.
Support for software and initial setup is available for 90 days from date of purchase.
Enhancements to warranty services are available through HP Support Services services or customized service agreements. Hard drives have either a one year or three year warranty.